Confetti 

Art is one of the things I like to do in my free time. I am able to show my artistic talents and what type of artist I am. In my free time, I like to do digital artworks from a free art app on my iPad. 

Art can be a relaxing thing to do. It doesn’t matter how good you are, all you have to do is enjoy making some sort of creation. You can choose any colors and shapes you want to use. If you don’t want to spend money on art supplies, just download a free art app where you can paint or draw from any of your smart devices. I would recommend you doing art on a tablet or computer because it would be hard to do on a phone with a screen so small. 

About my artworks:

Whenever I go to make some piece of artwork, I do it based on things I like or about myself. 

From Beach to Island: I made this artwork a few months ago. I wanted to do some sort of landscape picture with water in it. Water landscapes are my favorite landscapes because seeing water feels so relaxing and peaceful. 

Confetti: I made this artwork back in middle school/high school. All did was used all the colors in a rainbow and mixed them into different shapes to make it colorful. 

I may not be the best artist, but I’m doing what I can to make my artwork interesting. I hope to continue making more and more artworks and get trained to be able to add details in my artworks like shadows, and also be able to make a landscape or portrait like a professional. 

I'm a Utica College Alumni '21 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies. My hobbies are shopping, watching movies, and listening to music. My favorite color is purple. I like water landscapes and games. At UC I was a member of the following clubs and organizations: 1. Ampersand 2. Active Minds (Public Relations Officer) 3. Art Club (Secretary) 4. Math Club (Webmaster) 5. The Tangerine 6. Women In A New Direction (W.I.N.D) 7. Cybersecurity Club 8. Accounting Society 9. Literature Society (President) 10. Young Americans for Liberty 11. Her Campus UC Chapter 12. Psychological Society (Secretary) 13. Psychology-Child Life Society (Secretary) 14. Billiards Club (Webmaster) 15. Nutrition Club 16. UCTV (Video Production Aide) 17. Student Government Association (Senior Class Treasurer) 18. UC Programming Board 19. American Cancer Society On-campus 20. Coordinated Community Response Team Student Advisory Board 21. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Collaborative 22. National Society of Leadership and Success 23. Student Conference 2021