This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

On mornings where you are finding yourself rushing to get out the door, try these makeup tips to help you look presentable and still get to class on time.

1. BB Cream

Instead of using a foundation on hectic mornings, try a lightweight BB cream. BB creams help smooth uneven skin tones while moisturizing the skin giving you a natural glow.

2. Under eye Concealer

Use a liquid concealer underneath the eyes to brighten your face and hide those dark circles.

3. Cream Blush

Easy to blend with a dewy finish, a cream blush gives you a flawless natural tint to help make your face look more alive.

4. Setting Powder

Add a quick swipe of translucent powder under your eyes to prevent creasing throughout the day. You can also add this to any place you tend to get oily so your makeup won’t melt off midday.

5. Eyebrows

This is the most important step. Brows act as a frame and help define every feature on your face. Use short strokes to fill in sparse areas of your eyebrows. A pencil will give you a natural look while enhancing your brows.

6. Nude Eyeliner

Use a nude liner on your waterline to open up the eyes and make you look more awake.

7. Mascara

Add a quick coat of mascara to darken and lengthen your bottom and top lashes.

8. Lip Stain

Lastly, swipe a light pink or nude stain over your lips. This will naturally bring out your lips and stay on all day.

Lexy was born and raised in Salt Lake City and is currently studying Nursing at the Univeristy of Utah. She hopes to someday pursue her dream as a Neonatal Nurse Practioner. She works as a Certified Pharamcy Technician and volunteers with the Apa Sherpa Foundation.  In her free time she does yoga, dances, plays with her puppy, and hangs out with her Alpha Phi sisters. She is also very proud to hold the title of a Miss Utah USA semifinalist.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor