roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You and Happy Birthday to the Frappaccino

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Stop what you’re doing because you only have a few more days to get the Starbucks limited edition Birthday drink! From March 26-30, you can get a vanilla bean Frappuccino with hazelnut and a mountain of raspberry whipped cream on top at your local Starbucks. If you’re not freaking out, I’m unsure why, Starbucks rarely releases limited drinks like this. 

For only five days, 120 hours, you can pretend it is your birthday and go hard with Starbucks. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS IF YOU’RE NOT SIPPING A BIRTHDAY CAKE FRAP?!

But, wait, does the drink even taste good? I’m sipping on one right now kids and it is the perfect pick me up that you’ve been waiting for. It tastes like suddenly it is your birthday! Dive in and drink up. 

The birthday cake frappuccino is only available in the United States and Canada, so wave your stars and stripes (or your maple leaf) proudly and go drink your daily calories in pure joy and love as you wish the most iconic coffee drink a happy 20th birthday.

Julianne serves in the role of Community Development Associate, directly working with chapters and expansion. She graduated from the University of Utah in 2018 with a triple major in Political Science, Film & Media Art, and Communications with minors in Health and Theater. Julianne served as a Campus Correspondent for Utah for 3 years, as a Chapter Advisor for 2 years, a Campus Expansion Assistant for 2 years, and as a High School Ambassador Advisor. New to Boston, Julianne can't wait to eat as much seafood as was deprived of her after living in the mountains for most of her life. In her spare time, she loves to ski, watch an unreasonable amount of movies, and write!
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor