This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Need an inspirational hairstyle? Do you feel as though your tattered Muss shirt is a thing of the past? Then look no further! Marco Perez is here to guide you on your way to becoming your own hair hero. Our fellow Ute takes the half-shaved head to the next level by adding a unique touch of pride to his hairdo. Marco is committed to keeping his locks fresh by visiting his local barber shop to get the perfect look. Make sure to keep an eye out for him during the next blackout game, he is rumored to be sporting the full Utah Utes logo. 

Logan is a fellow Ute majoring in Sociology. She is an avid bird watcher, and spends her down time knitting infinity scarves and crocheting wall rugs. Her second home is at Trader Joe's where she can be found endlessly returning to the free sample table with absolutely no shame. Her greatest accomplishment to date is casually petting a wild bird at the youthful age of 3. When she is not taming wild animals she can be found pursuing her latest talent, that is cooking zucchini to perfection, and working on her Instagram model portfolio. One day she hopes to live in a van down by the river. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor