The Top 10 Celebrities and Celebrity Duos Spotted During the 2014 Sundance Film Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The Sundance Film Festival is back in town and kicked off on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014 — and it did not disappoint. Celebrities flocked to Park City, Utah, to promote their new movies and to enjoy the party. If you did not have the chance to join in on the fun, we at Her Campus Utah have you covered! We are going to take you down the red carpet and through the streets of Park City to show you everyone who was in attendance.

Kate Hudson & Zach Braff

The first celebrity duo to attend Sundance is Kate Hudson and Zach Braff. They attended the premiere of their new movie Wish I Was Here on Jan. 18, 2014.

Zoe Saldana & Mark Ruffalo 

The next celebrity duo is Zoe Saldana and Mark Ruffalo. These two attended the premiere of their movie Infinitely Polar Bear on Jan. 18, 2014.

Kristen Stewart 
The Twilight star attended the premiere of her new movie Camp X-Ray on Jan. 17, 2014, at Eccles Theatre. In an interview on the red carpet Kristen admitted to have a great golf swing, saying, “I can spank a golf ball.” 

Aaron Paul
Breaking Bad hearthrob Aaron Paul visited Park City, Utah, to attend the premiere of his movie Hellion on Jan. 17, 2014. Aaron also hit the slopes with his wife, Lauren Parsekian, to experience “The Greatest Snow on Earth.”

Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick attended the Sundance Film Festival to promote her new movie The Voices, costarring Ryan Reynolds. Unfortunately for us, Ryan Reynolds was MIA from this year’s Sundance.

Chloe Grace Moretz & Keira Knightley
This adorable duo seemed to be inseperable at Sundance this year. Both attended the premiere of their new movie Laggies at Eccles Theatre on Jan. 17, 2014. We don’t know about you, but we want in on this friendship.

Nicholas Hoult 
Jennifer Lawrence’s boyfriend and Warm Bodies star attended Sundance solo. He was there for the premiere of his new movie Young Ones on Jan. 17, 2014. In an interview on the red carpet, Nicholas gushed about J.Law and her career, saying, “she deserves it all.” We at Her Campus Utah have fallen in love with him all over again.

Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chainz

Sundance has it all! In case you are not the moviegoing type, there were some great concerts going on as well. Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chainz performed back-to-back at Park City Live on Main St. on Jan. 18, 2014.

Ludacris

After an incredible performance last year, it is no wonder why Ludacris came back for more. Ludacris performed at Park City Live on Jan. 25, 2014, and the club was packed. Well, Luda, we at HC Utah would like to be the first to ask, are you ready for round three?

Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse
Bradley Copper may not have been in town to promote a movie, but we wouldn’t dare exclude him from our list. Bradley and his girlfriend, model Suki Waterhouse, were seen holding hands while walking the streets of Park City on Jan. 19, 2014. He may have been hand-in-hand with another woman, but we still cannot stop gushing.
Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!