Style > Fashion

The Best Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Them – or Yourself!

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It’s that time of year again! You’re looking for your last-minute gifts online yet you can’t seem to find anything unique or interesting. Tired of shopping the same old-same old every year? Well, I’ve got some new and unique gift options for you! Basically, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite fashion and beauty gift options this year. From cozy leg warmers to red ribbon corsets, here are my favorite gift options for friends, family, or yourself! As always! We can’t forget ourselves too, right?

Lingerie

I love to start with a good base layer option first. Before we get to the party blazers and xmas dresses, we need to dress the occasion underneath all those party dresses. A fun and flirty gift option for your partner, or simply for yourself, these lingerie pieces are my favorite this winter.

Cherie Amour

One of my favorite new sites to browse the latest styles in lingerie is Chérie Amour. Chérie Amour gathers best-selling and unique lingerie styles and brands so your shopping experience is super easy. Looking for a dainty yellow bra and panty set? Try their Mimosa Underwire Bra and Briefs with Frills from luxury brand Le Petit Trou. Or maybe you want a different type of style? Elegant yet sexy in a classic champagne color? Rya Collection’s Darling Cami Tap Set is gorgeous while also comfortable. Their site has nearly every style for whatever you have in mind this holiday season.

If you’d like some flirty stocking stuffers for your partner, I think a Lace Cheeky pair of panties from Montelle would be a perfect addition along with some classic candy canes – my favorite colors are their Peach Pearl and Black!

Thistle & Spire

And now… ladies and gentlemen… the one and only: Thistle & Spire! One of my absolute favorites, Thistle & Spire pieces are one of the best when it comes to high quality and sexiness. The brand’s style is definitely bold and sexy, with stunning embroidery and head-turning designs crafted to perfection! My new favorite styles are from their Fête collection. I adore their Fête Corset and Half-Slip, paired with their jaw-dropping femme fatale, burlesque-style robe. 

Another set of theirs I adore for its impeccable craftsmanship and artistry is their Verona Bodice and High Leg Thong set. Their infamous Verona embroidery is one of my favorites as they have this style in several colors. If you want a gift option that can definitely be worn out to holiday parties under a stylish blazer, then I recommend their Chelsea Bodysuit – hugging you in all the right places.

Adore Me

Have you been naughty, or nice this year? Because Adore Me’s Naughty or Nice and Fire & Ice collection is definitely a must-have if you did make it on Santa’s nice list, then I’d definitely ask for something from Adore Me! 

I know this brand for their incredibly themed sexy lingerie – especially during the holidays! But they also have beautifully lacey everyday pieces as well. Some of my favorite holiday-themed sets? The Alyshia Unlined Bra in their Novelty Blue Snowflake print! The Arianna Contour in Dark Red – the giant red bow will have you wrapped like a present! 

Another favorite? The Raquel Unlined Slip in their gorgeous red color. And if you really love wearing red for the holidays? Then you’ll love dressing up – in costume – as good ole Santa Claus! Or Mrs. Claus? The Clausette will definitely be a holiday bedroom tradition for years to come!

Fashion Statements

If you have a fashionista best friend to get a gift for ASAP, then I’d definitely check out these brands I’ve newly discovered. From high quality knitwear to elegant blazers, these are some of my favorite picks!

Kerisma

Need some beautiful knitwear to keep you warm this holiday season? Look no further than Kerisma! Their versatile, beautiful, and thick knitwear is a perfect top quality gift to give to your friends and family. Or, pick a sweater or two out for yourself to survive these snowy winter months!

Some of my favorites? Their Marlene Cardigan has a beautifully classic oversized kimono design with a beautiful cut. Pair that with the matching Marlene Top and then it’s one of the prettiest lounge sets I’ve seen! I mean, I’ll be lounging in it simply because I won’t want to take off the coziness after I come home from that Christmas party. So comfortable!

I also love their Morph Sweater and Pant set for when I want to be cozy by the fire as well as their Aja Dress. I’d also check out their Balafon Vest if you want a beautiful mohair piece to wear to your next holiday dinner party. Any of these are such a great gift option if you want the quality to speak for itself – and then when they try it on? The style is just as amazing! Who doesn’t love a good oversized knit?

Petal & Pup

A brand I’ve recently discovered that’s great for stylish holiday looks? Petal + Pup! If you have a holiday party you’re going to and need a new look, then I recommend any of Petal & Pup’s blazers, pants, and sets! My favorite set from them that is perfect for an evening out – with a coat for the winter might I add – is their Elia Crop Top and Palazzo Pant set. I’m going to layer my crop top over a long sleeve shimmery top and then throw on my best coat for a holiday dinner.

But I’m really excited to wear Petal & Pup’s Regina Satin Blazer for a Christmas party or two. It’s so elegant yet can be made casual too! Put that blazer over a sparkly party dress and you’ll look amazing. Or maybe I should pair it with Petal & Pup’s Wide Leg Jean and their Kellie Mesh Long Sleeve Bodysuit – a stunning, yet simple, go-to piece. I have two pairs of jeans from Petal & Pup – the Barty Wide Leg Jean and the Georgette High Waisted Straight Leg Pants, and they are so cute on. So any chance I get I’ll wear them!

Stocking Stuffers

When it comes to stocking stuffers, there’s always one thing I love to include…

AreBesk

Who doesn’t love a good pair of socks in their stocking Christmas morning? I know I do. But this year I wanted to mix it up a bit and add legwarmers! I’ve worn this brand’s designer grip socks before, as well as their leg warmers, so I knew I had to go back for more this winter!

I’m talking about Arebesk! They’re known for their stylish designer grip socks. They’re a “home grown, mom owned luxury brand known for creating the first designer grip sock.” And their designs are definitely luxurious and comfortable. My go-tos for the family’s stockings are the Vintage Legwarmers as well as the Vintage Ruffle Legwarmers – I have this one in pink and it is such a unique addition to any outfit. I’ll probably pair it over some tights as well for more warmth and style when I’m wearing tights and a dress or skirt. I’d also add the Ringside Legwarmers if you want the cozy dual-texture furry look while having a fitted cotton heel for complete comfort.

However! I will be keeping a pair of socks for myself too – as well as some hair ties from Arebesk! The Horsebit Grip Sock is very stylish and I haven’t quite seen a sock designed this way before. I can’t wait to wear it out next! And Arebesk even sells a Hair Tie and Wash Bag Set. I’ve always needed to wash my scrunchies and hair ties without losing them in the wash. What a perfect little stocking stuffer for me! Stylish and convenient. Thanks, Santa! *wink wink*

So, which of these holiday gift options are you wanting for a friend or loved one? Which ones will you want to keep for yourself? It is Christmas after all, and you’re on the nice list!

Michal Mitchell is freelance writer and graduate from the University of Utah with a bachelor's degree in English. Her passions include, writing poetry for her "10 Minute Poetry" column, fiction, screenplays and delving into a Chopin Étude every now and then. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she seeks solace in the ventures of her mind. You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @jackycoocoo for poetry, celebrity interviews, fiction, articles, or to commission her for an article.