This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It is now officially October, which means it is the time to snuggle into bed and be warmed from the glow of your laptop screen. Here is a list of the perfect shows for you to binge watch during these next cold months.

Stranger Things

I’m sure you have heard of this one by now, and if not have you been in the Upside Down?! Seriously though, this show will leave you with more questions than answers which is totally fine because season two will be out in 2017. Trust me. You need to see this.  

Zootopia

Ever needed to turn your brain off and just watch a great and hilarious movie? Then this is for you! Zone out and enjoy all the hilarious animal jokes!

Love

If you want to see something really real, then check out Love. It is a romantic comedy series about “normal” people trying to find love in a modern setting and experiencing all the heartache, embarrassment, and stress that comes along with it. Something you can relate hard to.

Narcos

Narcos picks up right where it left off. The first episode of season 2 is almost as exciting and intense as the last, so if you loved the first season, make sure you continue the epic saga of Pablo Escobar.

Easy

Easy follows eight Chicago couples as they navigate their love lives; whether that involves falling in love, spicing up their marriages, or facing the consequences of one night stands. Each unique episode follows a different couple so it is different and interesting every time.

Extremis

This short documentary follows the lives of Donna, who is in the end stages of a myotonic dystrophy which is a form of muscular dystrophy, and Selena, who stopped breathing in the car on the way to the ER. If you loved Grey’s Anatomy then you will love this too.

Audrie and Daisy

In two towns on different sides of America, two teenage girls pass out while intoxicated at high school parties and, while unconscious, both are sexually assaulted by boys they called “friends.” This film explores how the public reacts to such a scandal. This has five stars on Netflix, so it is something you should definitely check out.

Now you never have to go searching for something to watch! Enjoy your blankets and popcorn!

Proud owner of a Hulu Plus account, Netflix, and HBO Go with none in my name. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor