This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

One of my goals for the new year is to procrastinate less. Seeing as I write a monthly fashion column, this article was supposed to be published for the month of January… so you can see how well I’m sticking to my resolutions! My fashion forecast articles typically report on a few trends that are currently making waves, but I wanted to switch it up a little as we navigate the beginning of this new year. Her Campus Utah has a plethora of talented writers, and this time I wanted to feature them and the trends that they’re currently loving! After all, not everything is about me (as much as I would like it to be). Here’s what our chapter is loving so far! 

Patterned Pants – Ellie Bresler

Oversized Sweatshirts – Gabi Meyer

Jumpsuits – Meghan McGinnis

Berets – Michelle Tseung

Animal Print – Ellie Bresler

Small Sunglasses – Stephanie Rosiles

Plaid – Angelyn Ramos (not pictured)

Faux Fur + Animal Print – Emmaly Anderson

All Black – Ailish Harris

Crop Tops – Jacob Westwood

Turtlenecks under Sweaters  – Allyson Berri (not pictured)

Platform Shoes – Emmaly Anderson

I’ve been writing fashion articles almost exclusively for the past year, so I thought I had a pretty good grasp on what it takes to maintain a decent fashion sense. After writing this article I realized how much I have left to learn about my own personal style from the style preferences of others.  It looks like I need to get some major fashion advice from my fellow writers! That’s the end of the fashion forecast for this month…here’s to hoping I get my shit together by next month so we can return to our regularly scheduled forecasts! 

Hannah is a Senior at the University of Utah studying Kinesiology and Sports Nutrition. When she isn’t in class or working at one of her jobs, you can find her hiking with her dogs, reading, or fervently adding more pictures to her Pinterest Style board with a chai latte in hand. Find her on Instagram @hannahjanelangley
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor