Anders Larson ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Anders Larson is a sweetheart from Minnesota. He is a member of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity and the Dirt Riders Society. If you happen to run into him at a party or on campus, make sure to have him tell you a story of home. He will leave you laughing and wishing you grew up there. Ladies, be careful or he might just steal your heart without you even knowing it!

Name:  Anders Larson

Hometown:  White Bear Lake, MN

Graduation Year:  2015

Major:  Strategic Communication

Relationship Status:  Single

Meet Anders:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  Honest, reliable, and ambitious.

What are 3 things you can’t live without?  My dog, family, and friends.

What’s your dream job?  Becoming a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

What’s your party anthem?  If we are being honest, it’s pretty much anything by Taylor Swift.

Favorite food?  A double double from In-N-Out Burger!

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?  It’s a toss up between The Hills and Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  

What’s your favorite late night snack?  Froyo, which is good at anytime of day!

Who’s your celebrity crush?  Emma Stone.  I dream of being Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love.  

Do you have any secret talents?  I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.  

Boxers or briefs?  Briefs. Girls appreciate some curves.

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  On my 21st birthday I got up on a stripper pole at a bar.  I was actually kind of good!

Campus Life:

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?  Power Basics by Alan Sandomir. Probably the most influential lecture I’ve ever attended.   

Best study spot?  Third floor of the library.

Best place to meet girls?  The gym. I appreciate women who squat.

What’s your best U of U memory?  Winning some new skis at a Freeskier Society movie premier.

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?  A solid back massage with a kiss on the neck.

Biggest turn off?  Bad breath is definitely a turn off.

What do you look for in a girl?  Career oriented, stays fit, and maybe even skis.  Ultimately, someone that inspires me to be better man.

Describe your ideal date.  Honestly, I’m usually down for anything.  As long as there is a moment when we both look at each other and share a special connection.  When you get those “butterflies” and you just want to smile. We would end the night with a Disney movie (Frozen is preferred so I can sing along).   

What’s your favorite pick up line?  “I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?”

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  I flew from Utah to California over a fall break to visit my girlfriend (at the time).  We only got to spend a few hours together soaking up the sun on the beach, but even to this day it was worth it!  

What’s a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  Cheating.

U of U girls are the best because…  They’re all beautiful in their own, unique way!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!