All About The Cat Lady: Sophie Fiscella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.
Sophie Fiscella sometimes known as the crazy cat lady won our Her Campus tabling competition and we are so excited to feature such an amazing Ute! With a busy schedule ranging from lifeguarding on campus to sorority life, Sophie has high aspirations and wont stop at anything to achieve these goals. We loved Sophie’s fun attitude towards life and hope you do to! 
Name: Sophie Fiscella
Graduation Date: 2018
Major: Health Education and Promotion with an emphasis in emergency medical services
Hometown: Valencia, California
Describe yourself in three words: Spontaneous, comical, and a little bit weird.
What is your favorite food? Anything Italian or BUFFALO HOT WINGS.
Favorite color? Navy Blue and Deep Sparkly Gold 
Three things you can’t live without? Food, water, and shelter… I’m kidding but it’s friends, family, and animals of course!
What is your guilty pleasure TV show? The Kardashians
Celebrity crush? Johnny Depp 
What is your dream job? Search and Rescue Paramedic for a national park or wildlife reserve.
Pet Peeves: Loud chewing, please stop! 
Fun fact about you: I LOVE CATS  
What is your favorite thing about the U? The friends I have made and Alpha Chi, it has truly shaped my college experience. 
Best U of U memory? So far is was Halloween Crimson Nights this year, shout out to UPC.
What has been your favorite class taken at the U? EMR
The worst class you have taken? Anatomy 
Best study spot? My queen-sized bed at home. 
Favorite place to eat in SLC? I can devour anything but I really enjoy the DoDo. 
Advice for people about to enter college? Just be ready to have anything you expected or envisioned shattered in the best way possible.
Relationship Status: As single as a one legged stool.
Biggest turn on? Brains and Athletic… I like someone who can hold a conversation and that has ambitions and who loves the outdoors … Also spontaneous! 
Turn off? Conceited and doesn’t take care of himself.  
Deal Breakers? *chews mint gum* No actually a lack in sense of humor is a huge deal breaker. 
Best place to find guys? The world around me.
Ideal date? Just a home cooked meal together and a movie at home.

We are so glad Sophie won our competition so we could get to know more about her! 

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor