5 Reasons Why The Luke Bryan Concert Was the Best Part of Back to School Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Luke Bryan played at USANA this week, not just once but twice, and it was perfect. HC is obsessed and here are 5 reasons why Luke Bryan was the best part of back to school week. 

1. The moment Luke took the stage everyone went insane. There wasn’t a person in the audience that wanted the night to end. (One of our favorite songs of the night!)

2. Luke Bryan’s cover of Sugar by Maroon 5. Who knew it was possible to even compete with Adam Levine.

3. During Drink A Beer everyone in the audience turned on their flashlights and it was truly magical.

4. Every single one of Luke Bryan’s dance moves.

5. In reality nothing beats dancing and singing along to Luke Bryan with all of your best friends.

We’re sure school will be fun but nothing closes off the perfect summer like the perfect man, shaking it for us!

Taylor Swift isn't a major so I guess Human Development and Family Studies will have to do. All I want in life is for T - Swift to know that we are BFF's, a closet full of Kate Spade, and an endless supply of Chick-Fil-A. Until I find a magic genie to grant my three wishes I'll stick with working for a non-profit, doing a ridiclious amount of online shopping, and being obsessed with my sorority. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor