person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

5 Dogs You Should Be Following On Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Most days, I have to take a 30-minute long train ride to campus. I spend the train ride reviewing rough drafts of essays or revising the previous day’s notes. Depending on the day, you might find me simply listening to Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. Sometimes I even take out my violin and start playing the third movement in the middle of the train. The third movement is the part that speaks to my soul the most. If it will be a full moon that evening, I’ll revise my notes while I’m playing the violin. My commute to school brings me peace and joy.

Just kidding! I usually spend the train ride stress scrolling through Instagram. Here are a few of the dogs that I follow.

1. Beebo the Corgi

Beebo is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He’s a very good boy. I know he looks too cute to be real, but he is a real pup. I know because I asked his mom. You can follow him at @beebothecorgi.

2. Spice Dogs

This Instagram account belongs to 8 very good boys and girls. Everything is in Korean, but I don’t know how to read Korean. Fortunately, cuteness is a universal language. I am only half convinced they are not stuffed animals. You can follow them at @spicedogsss.

3. Norbert

Norbert’s bio describes this pint-sized celebrity as a “3-lb therapy dog, author & philanthropist”. He’s also a Youtube content creator. So not only is he a good boy, but he is a driven good boy with goals. You can follow Norbert at @norbertthedog.

4. Brinks

In one of Brinks’s posts, he is described as the Ryan Gosling of dogs. If you disagree, please meet me during my lunch break tomorrow so that I can argue with you. You can follow this good boy at @smilingbrinks.

5. TheDogist

This is not a single good dog. This is thousands of good dogs from all around the world. What did we do to deserve this? You can follow this account at @thedogist.

These accounts make my commute a little less stressful. I hope it does the same for you! The next time your train is delayed, just take a look at Beebo enjoying his Halloween treats. Or the Spice Dogs, busy pretending to be real dogs and not stuffed animals. Norbert is a dog with a job (three jobs!). Take a look at Brinks, the Ryan Gosling of dogs. Scroll through the account with the pictures of dogs from all around the world. You’ll feel better. I guarantee it. 

Image Sources: 1,2,3,4,5  

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor