13 Pumpkin Flavored Products I'm Excited for this Fall

It's a well-established fact (at least by me) that pumpkin flavored foods are delicious. Since you're reading this article there's a good chance you agree with me. We've come a long way since Starbucks changed fall forever by introducing the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I pretty much only eat pumpkin flavored foods all October, so these are the pumpkin-flavored foods I'm most excited for this year. 

1. Kit Kats are my all-time favorite candy, so I'm obviously hyped for these. 

2. Because I'm always looking for good protein bars to snack on. 

3. I'd just like to say thank you to Trader Joe's for combining cinnamon rolls and pumpkin in holy matrimony. I can't believe I didn't think of this first! 

4. I will be dipping these in hot cocoa all fall. 

5. These are a great snack to carry in your backpack!

6. You can't go wrong with M&Ms!

7. Last year I put this on some puff pastry and it was delicious. 

8. I eat these for breakfast and the pumpkin one is definitely my favorite. I'm going to stock up so I can eat them year-round. 

9. These are very addictive, so don't say I didn't warn you!

10. I have a few of these stashed in my backpack and they're great for a quick snack in between classes. 

11. I made these last week and someone asked me for the recipe. 

12. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make sure to start your day right. 

13. These have pumpkin, caramel, AND chocolate. I'm in love!

Happy Fall everyone! Please remember there's no such thing as too much pumpkin spice in your life. 

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13