Profile- Jonna Bond

Name:  Bond, Jonna Bond

Year: Graduating Senior

Hometown: Oklahoma City, OK

What can readers find you doing on a Friday night?

Chilling with my roommates and watching Shameless on Netflix. It may be called Shameless, but it’s definitely not shameless to watch *laughs*. Or crying over dog compilations that you decide to show me on your computer because you HATE ME. Dogs are so precious.

Do you have a favorite character on Shameless?

Fiona, I would marry her.

You’re graduating in May, what are your plans after college?

In November, I applied for the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office and I am currently going through the hiring process to be sworn as a law enforcement deputy. So after I graduate, my plans are to fully involve myself in my community and do my part to build and better it.

What made you want to go into Law Enforcement?

I went on a ride along and I fell in love with the job, even though it was a super slow day.

When are you going clean the griddle you used to make bacon in our suite?

Oh, *pause* I DON’T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME.  

How are you going to celebrate graduating early?

Nine days later after I turn 21 I’m going to celebrate both by having my parents carry me out on their shoulders from a bar at 2 am in the morning. *Pause* They may be too old to be doing that. We'll figure something out... compromise is key.

*The HC UT member who wrote this lives with Jonna, hence the roommate references.