books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

How to Get Through Finals!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1. Take it one final at a time – One day at a time…One step at a time!

2. Get lots of rest – It is the only thing that will help you remember everything.

3. Drink a lot of fluids…Staying hydrated keeps your body healthy.

4. Listen to good music & have a dance break if you need it!

5. EAT. EAT. EAT. Don’t sacrifice your diet for a final – YOU are more important than a grade! Trust me

Michelle was born and raised on an island in the state of Hawaii. She is currently a first-year student at the University of Tampa double majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Her passions consists of dancing, service onto others, and leadership which makes up the routine of her everyday life. In the future, Michelle aspires to have her own business that works towards helping people specifically those in the adolescent age groups. When free time comes around in her busy life, she loves to lift weights, Zumba, and cycle at her campus gym. Also she enjoys spending time with her friends and watching Netflix series [recommends One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, and 90210]. FUN FACT: Michelle is a big fan of the WWE and she is totally crazy for wrestler John Cena. Motto: "It is not about getting the chance, it is about taking the chance."
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us