Fall Must Haves!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year!

Even though we’re in Florida, I still love to dress up in cozy sweaters and ankle boots with the air conditioning blasting. Here are all my must haves for autumn!

1) Dry Shampoo

I don’t know about you, but I love rolling out 20 minutes before class in an oversized t-shirt, some running shorts, and a messy bun. Dry shampoo makes it look like my Tuesday night wash happened just today and I always reach for a spritz from my Bed Head by TIGI bottle.

2) Bronzer

When you’re in Florida, you’re surrounded by sunshine 365. But a lot of us students don’t find the time to sit out in the sun when we’re huddling in a starbucks study room. So we fake a sun kissed glow with a little makeup magic. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze adds that tiny sparkle that makes all my friends at home a little jealous of my Floridian life.

3) Sunglasses

I am a self-admitted sunglass hoarder. I have at least ten pairs on hand at all times. Aéropostale has every shape and size for my ever-changing style. 

4) Planner

Fall semester is always super hectic. I find myself erasing and rewriting plans for each day by the hour. I love my Erin Condren planner because it’s perfectly sized to fit in my bag, comes in the cutest colors and covers, and makes me feel like I have everything in order (even when I really don’t).

5) Facemasks

Course overload, multiple organizations, and three crazy roommates can leave anyone slumped and sleepless. My roomies and I like to unwind with a good binge session on Netflix and some facemasks. Freeman Beauty has all different kinds of masks that leave us feeling cool, calm, and collected.

6) Sparkling Water

I have always loved sparkling water because it makes me feel so much fancier than regular water. Spindrift has so many different flavors; it takes being fancy to a whole other level.

Let us know what else you think is a fall must have this season!