Campus Cutie: Megan Koleff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Megan Koleff

Year: Junior

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Major: Double major in advertising and psychology, with a graphic design minor.

How are you involved on campus? I am the marketing chair for the United Nations Student Alliance. I also volunteer when I see opportunities to do so.

What has been your favorite experience at The University of Tampa? I have met some amazing people here and I love experiencing the festivities around campus.

Who is your celebrity crush? Derek Theler!

What is your favorite song? Did you really just ask me that? I shall now open my music app and look through all 2,000 songs. I’ll let you know when I find one!

What do you love about The University of Tampa? The aesthetic. Whenever I am stressed over classes I can just go sit by the river as if my dorm is not five minutes away, and it is remarkable.

What is your favorite movie? 13 going on 30 is a great movie!

What would your dream job be? I would love to be a singer and songwriter.

What can you not live without? I could not live without music and fitness.

What are you passionate about? I am a singer-songwriter and hope to make it someday! I also am very passionate about neuroscience research.

Do you have any fun facts about yourself? I am a runner and a beginning power lifter. I am also working on an album right now as well. The cover is shown here!

What is your favorite quote? “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?” – Marianne Williamson

Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.