Campus Cutie: Mark Hite

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Mark Hite

Year: Junior

Age: 19

Hometown: Leeds, Maine

Studies: Sport Management with minors in Business Administration and Spanish

Activities: “I am the President of the Catholic Student Organization, and a member of Sport and Entertainment Management Society. I also play the baritone in the University of Tampa band, and have participated in several intramural sports teams. I work game days for the Buccaneers, and had an internship this summer with the Washington Redskins.”

Relaxing in between classes: “I enjoying playing cards or any type of sport possible; my favorite sport to play is golf because I find it relaxing. I am also an avid movie watcher.”

Guilty Pleasures: Disney movies and Drake

Single or nah?: “Nah, I am in a relationship with Kali Gadomski.”

Celebrity Crushes: “My celebrity crushes are Drake, Anne Hathaway and Katy Perry. Drake is my favorite musical artist and I think Anne Hathaway is an amazing actress. Katy Perry is flawless and has such a powerful and dreamy voice.”

Favorite memory at UT thus far: “One night, four of my friends and I were watching some scary movies. We were all terrified and yelling on the cramped couch. As soon as the movies were over, we switched to a Disney movie to debrief from this thrilling experience.”

What is one thing you want to accomplish at UT before you graduate?: “Intramural Champion.”

What is your ideal job for the future?: “Being the President for a professional sports team.”

What would you do with a million dollars?: “I would invest my money in order to grow my capital so that I may better help the world.  I would like donate to charities, and give the next generation a life that is better than my own. I really think that making the next generation’s lives better should be one of the long time goals of our lives.”

What quote do you live by?: “I believe that the measure of a person’s life is the affect they have on others.” – Steve Nash 

Follow Mark on Instagram and Twitter at @markymarkhite

Jennifer McElroy is currently a Senior earning a degree in Communications and a double minor in Advertising and Applied Dance. She has resided in Florida for most of her life and lives in the sunny and beautiful Sarasota. When Jennifer is not in dance rehearsals or stuck in her room doing homework, she enjoys going to the gym, shopping, spending quality time with friends, and eating cookies.
Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.