Style > Beauty

Review of “tarte Pineapple Of My Eye Collection Set”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

I recently purchased “tarte Pineapple Of My Eye Collection Set” and I was eager to share my view on the product. The collection set comes with 24 eyeshadows, blush, bronze, highlighter, liquid eyeliner and mascara that all smell so delicious. The set originally goes for $59, but I purchased it on sale for $42 online at Sephora. I am a huge fan to say the least; the colors are so pigmented and beautiful.

At the start of my search, I was looking for a new pallet that I could try out new colors and experiment with cooler tones. I was being very picky of the shades and colors that I wanted, because I did not want too many shimmery colors or too many matte colors either. My personal experience with cooler tones is that they are harder to work with, typically because the amount of fallout is too much or it does not blend well.

The pallet I purchased has a variety of warm and cooler toned shades. All the shades blend out wonderfully. Testing each of the colors out, they were as soft as butter and just so very pigmented. My roommates must have thought I was a lunatic, for all the faces I was making while testing the shades. I get excited to try out new makeup and I absolutely adore this set.  I am a huge fan to say the least; the colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I love the Tarte brand because of their consistency and dedication to producing good formulas. I even have the Tartelette Pro Palette that has lasted me a long time, as well as the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer too, which I love just as much.

Here are some swatches: (lets just say I am not a professional swatcher) 

Anastasia D'Ausilio goes to the University of South Florida St. Petersburg and is a Finance and Business major. She enjoys Keeping Up With the Kardashians and binge watching multiple seasons of Netflix shows. She lives in a small dorm with 7 other people and very different personalities, which makes for very interesting stories and a possible vlog channel.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.