Meet Your Writers!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Sarah Laffin is the President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus USFSP. She is a Professional and Technical writing major, and will be graduating in May 2013. She loves Her Campus because she gets to write about what she is interested in, and it’s a great outlet from all the tests and papers required for classes, which are usually no fun. When she isn’t working with Her Campus, she likes hanging out at the beach, reading, cooking, shopping, and spending time with her boyfriend Mike.

Emily Gruss is a senior at USFSP studying English Literature. She has been with Her Campus for one year and one month, and loves all the friends she has made by joining. Her hobbies include reading, spending time with friends, baking, and catching up on her favorite television shows. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is the ability to write about things that are relevant to girls her own age, as well as covering fun campus events. She looks forward to her last semesters of undergraduate study and Her Campus USFSP.

Jackie Griffith is a senior set to graduate in December. She is studying Mass Communications with a focus in Multi-media studies in the Journalism Department at USFSP. This is her first year writing for Her Campus and she hopes to continue with a career in journalism after graduation. 

Nikki Smith is a Senior at USFSP. She will graduate this December 2012 with her Bachelors degree in Journalism and Media Studies. This is my first year with HerCampus and she looks forward to sharing her stories with readers.

If you see any of us on the USFSP Campus, come say hello and ask how you can get involved, or just hang out!

Emily is a senior at USFSP studying English Literature. She has been with Her Campus for one year and one month, and loves all the friends she has made by joining. Her hobbies include reading, spending time with friends, baking, and catching up on her favorite television shows. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is the ability to write about things that are relevant to girls her own age, as well as covering fun campus events. She looks forward to her last semesters of under graduate study and Her Campus USFSP.