Meet your Campus Cutie- Jon Boyd!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.
  •  

Jonathan Boyd is a class of 2015 International Business major. He is currently one of the active student leaders on our campus being a Resident Assistant at the University Student Center as well as a VIP Tour Guide. He has been involved with Student Government and the Residence Hall Association in the past. Take a look at the interview I had with this Campus Cutie!

Relationship Status: Currently Dating

1. What is your favorite thing about USFSP? Why did you choose to come here?
    My favorite thing about usfsp is the fact that its so easy to get involved in campus, all my closes friends are leaders on campus and they inspire me everyday. I came here because I love the water atmosphere and it felt like an easier transition from high school.

2. Where is your favorite place on campus?
    The USC, because its the newest staple to the university.

3. What made you decided to get involved with the Residence Halls, Campus Tours, and Student Government in the past?
    I felt like I could leave a mark on campus, also I love meeting new people and building community.

4. What’s your favorite thing about being a Student Leader on campus?
    My favorite thing is that I have a deeper connection with the campus. I know where I’m going, I know how to get there and I know who to talk too.

5. What’s your favorite TV show?
    My favorite TV show would be the office.

6. What’s your favorite movie?
    My favorite movie is “UP”.

7. What quote do you live by/what’s your favorite quote?
    Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings – Dali

8. What is something everyone should know about you?
    People should know that I wake up with a positive attitude every morning, and try and make the best out of every situation.

Well there you have it Bulls, this is Jon Boyd for you. If you see him around campus, be sure to smile and wave and he will just make your day!

By Solange Gorleku
*Photo credited via Facebook with approval of Jon Boyd