This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

They say everything happens for a reason, and the Holiday Survival Kit came to us at a time when we really needed it. With finals week coming up, I found many of the goodies in this box helpful in winding down after late night study sessions and the ending of a long semester.

Finals week is stressful. You stay up all night cramming what should be a semester’s worth of knowledge into a single sitting. How do you recover from that? Face masks. Leaders Cosmetics provided sheet masks to help you relax and feel your best. One of my favorites was the Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask. Just reading that alone makes me escape to my island oasis. Another favorite among the Her Campus members was the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask.  

Nothing makes me feel more confident and able to take on the world than freshly shaved legs. On the pampering trend, Pure Silk was a hit with shaving cream. The Raspberry Mist scent is not only refreshing but also calming. This was the perfect addition to the Survival Kit.

At some point we need to study, I know. Starbucks runs can get expensive and it doesn’t always provide that kick that we desperately need. Fortunately for us, we have Yogi tea! I really liked the Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea. This tea is perfect because it supports elevated moods and energy levels, which we are all going to need for finals. Yogi teas are known for increasing energy, stamina, focus and well-being. It’s the perfect tea for the occasion, now if only it could take our tests for us.

Rounding out my favorites for the Survival Kit are the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara and Eyeliner. It’s important to take breaks and not over stimulate yourself with studying. We all deserve a night out and to feel good about ourselves after a day well spent in the library, and this eyeliner and mascara definitely helps. I don’t have the most voluminous lashes, so being able to try out a mascara that caters to that was essential.

All the Her Campus at USFSP members are  thankful for the opportunity that we had to try out these products. A special thank you to Yogi Tea, Book of the Month, Leaders Cosmetics, Rimmel London, and Pure Silk.

With the close of the semester, I wish everyone the best of luck on your exams as well as a happy holiday!  

HCXOXO, Imani

Hi! My name is Imani and I am a 21 year old Mass Communications major living in sunny Florida. I love traveling, listening to music and you, know, occasionally writing.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.