This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

On Friday I had a very Shark Tank moment in my management class. The professor brought in a young entrepreneur living in St. Petersburg who pitched us his business service, EatCheap.co. This entrepreneur, AT, has created a service that collects and lists the best food and drink deals according to locals. Being a college student, I was very intrigued by his service. I always spend so much money on food and I would love to be in the know about what places have the best deals. It is also a great way to discover new places and I think the majority students here would love to use this service. Of course, this website is not exclusively for students, anyone can use it. AT is planning to expand his service to more cities, but in order to do that he needs more funding. He has started a kickstarter, so anyone who believes in him can support his service. If you would like to help him, you can donate here.

This is how it works:

1. Go to the website, https://www.eatcheap.co.

2. Now select a city. Because this is a relatively new service, they only offer this website to four cities, Denver, Detroit, St. Pete, and Tampa.

3. After selecting a city, you now what to select a day of the week.

4. Finally you want to choose what meal you are looking for. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner/ HH food, drinks, and all deals after 7.

5. After making your selection, you can scroll through and see what deals the city has to offer.

Here are a few examples of some deals in St. Pete.

Marketing Major at USFSP Interested in beauty, fashion, and art
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.