5 Things You Need to Get You Through the Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

After a month of binge watching Netflix and sleeping in, it’s time to hit the books again. Here’s a list of 5 things to get you through the spring semester:

1. Starbucks: Four papers and and a group project all due next week?! No problem, Starbucks cold brew is sure to keep you up all night.

2. Sweatpants: Because who likes real pants? If you’re sitting through a three hour night class, being comfy will make it much more bearable.

3. Lots of naps: When every teacher assumes their class is your only class, you will need to take at least one nap per day to keep your brain from overloading.

4. Snacks: They make the day better. Having snacks packed in your bag give you something to look forward to. I use mine as a reward system: every sentence I write equals two animal crackers.

5. Netflix: For the days where you just can’t even. Even the busiest students need a break from the stress college brings. Netflix is the way to go: you can stream almost anywhere!

Happy spring semester Bulls \m/

HCXOXO

Jade

Hey world! Jade is the name and I am currently a Junior at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. I am only two classes away from finishing up my major, Mass Communications. I am joining the U.S. Navy after college along with my husband. I have two dogs who are basically my whole life. I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale so, naturally, I love the ocean. Going to the beach, working on boats, and laying in the sun are my favorite pastimes.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.