Puppy Love with Nichole Vasquez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.
Year: Sophomore 
Major and minor: Kinesiology and I am hoping to minor in Child & Youth Studies
Hometown: Da REAL O.C. 

Relationship Status: SINGLE YO
What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Ooooo! Mutual respect and appreciation for one another are key! 

How did you choose your major (and minor)?
I chose my major originally because I wanted to become a physical therapist, but now I am thinking more along the lines of pediatric occupational therapy. I would also love to teach one day, so I am considering entering the dual degree program! 

What activities/organizations are you involved in on campus?

I am currently in Delta Zeta, and I serve on our cabinet board as sorority educator. I am also the educational director for the nonprofit Generation Citizen chapter here at USF. I am a member of the student philanthropy committee, and I also work as a tutor through University Ministry. I participate in a CORE group through UM on Tuesday nights, as well, all are more than welcome to join us! 

What is your favorite thing to do in SF in your free time?

Ferry building on a Saturday morning for a Blue Bottle waffle :) 

Do you have any pets?
I happen to be the proud owner of beautiful golden retriever who is the light of my life! (Follow her on Instagram @itsnuggetdoe, she follows back). 

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.