This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Athlesiure has become increasingly popular in the past decade, which is not surprising because it is incredibly comfortable and versatile (yes, please!). Many students love wearing leggings and a tank top to class because it is practical, especially in the Florida heat. These are a few popular athleisure brands.

Lululemon

This is an all-time favorite brand. Lululemon is the brand that basically started the athleisure trend. This brand has been at the top of the list for many runners and yogis. Unfortunately, lululemon is quite expensive but most of their leggings are very durable. My Wunder Unders have lasted me more than three years.

90 Degree by Reflex

This brand is well known for having the best dupes for the lululemon Wunder Under. The leggings and tops from this brand range from about $15-$30, making them very wallet friendly for the average college student. In addition, 90 Degree products can frequently be found at Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

Aerie

American Eagle has created very cute and trendy leggings in the Aerie brand. This athleisure brand frequently has sales, with the average price of leggings about $35.

Outdoor Voices

Outdoor Voices is an ethical and innovative athleisure brand that has gained popularity on Instagram these past few years. One of the brand’s newest products is the Exercise Dress, which you can supposedly wear causally, to the gym or hiking.

Gymshark

Gymshark is becoming increasingly popular. This brand has so many styles to choose from, and they often collaborate with prominent lifters.

Which of these brands is your favorite?

Hi, my name is Victoria. I'm an undergraduate student at the University of South Florida, pursuing a Psychology degree on the pre-med track. I love working out and my dogs.
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.