This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Full name? “Rocky D. Bull.”

Nickname? “Rock.”

Hometown? “Tampa, Florida!”

Relationship Status? “Single!!”

Why did you choose to attend USF? “Because I was born a bull…literally!”

What do you love the most about USF? “Our great sports teams and our students! I would be nothing without those two groups!”

What is one piece of advice you would give a freshman at USF? “Come to as many athletic events as possible. They are all free and have fun atmospheres! Come run with the bulls!!”

How do you spend your time outside of spreading school spirit? “Taking showers to ensure that I am so fresh and so clean for my fans! Because I tend to sweat a lot at games.”

What are some of your hobbies and talents? “My hobbies are going to USF Athletics events and community/campus wide appearances as well. I love traveling to spread USF spirit. My talents include being the best dancer, comedian, athlete, entertainer, mascot, and bull around!”

What are your goals for this year? “To make the finals of the Capital One Mascot Challenge!!!!!”

Who is your biggest rival? “University of Central Florida!”

What is your favorite sporting event to attend? Why? “Football games! I love to accompany the Bulls Football team at Ray Jay, road, and bowl games. We are ready to roll on Coach Taggart’s bus!”

What is your favorite event of the semester/year? Why? “My brand new annual Rocky’s Rockin’ Bday Bash! Its a day to celebrate yours truly with all of my friends and fans.”

Who do you look up to as a mentor, idol, or role model? “President Genshaft! I love her immensely.”

What quote do you live by? “You mess with the bull, you get the horns.”

Rocky the Bull is the mascot for the University of South Florida. Follow him on Twitter at @USFRockytheBull and like him on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/RockytheBull?ref=ts&fref=ts

Kelsey Howard is a senior at the University of South Florida. She is majoring in mass communications with a concentration in magazine and a minor in American Sign Language. Kelsey is currently on the Editorial Team for Her Campus USF, is a blogger for Rent the Runway and a news writing intern for USF College of Arts and Sciences. She loves writing about fashion, beauty, relationships, careers, education, and much more. Kelsey aspires to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career at a national, monthly magazine. Kelsey is currently on a mission to empower girls and women everywhere! Follow Kelsey on Twitter and Instagram at @KelseyKayHoward and read her personal blog at http://www.kelseykayhoward.com. View her resume and portfolio at www.kelseykayhoward.info.
Ashley is a Chapter Advisor and currently living in Brooklyn, New York.