This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

It is finally October, which means it is the perfect time to blast folklore, evermore, and whatever else gets you in the autumn mood. I, personally, will definitely be indulging; as the weather gets cooler, the rainy season dies down, and I can – after a scolding hot year – wear a sweater. As a result of this new ambience, I have decided to share my personal favorite artists who embody the spirit of this season.

Taylor Swift

Starting off, we (of course) have Taylor Swift. Now, I do not associate every one of her albums with fall, however I do recommend folklore, evermore, and Red. All three of these perfectly capture the weather and mood of the season as a whole.

Clairo

Clairo’s music has the ultimate relaxing fall energy. Honestly, I stream her music all year round, but blasting her songs on long drives or through your headphones when you’re studying outside could never be the wrong move.

Lana Del Rey

I absolutely love Lana’s music for a windows down car ride. The entirety of Norman f*cking Rockwell! is just amazing vibes all around, deeming it the perfect fall music.  

Madison Beer

Listen, I was never a fan of Madison Beer. No shade to her, I just never got into it previously. However, her new album, Silence Between Songs, is just amazing, and I fell in love with the “Home to Another One,” “Spinnin’,” “Showed Me,” and “17.”  

A few more artists to add to your October playlist: The Smashing Pumpkins, Strawberry Guy, Harry Styles, Conan Gray, The Beatles.

Hi!! My name is Sarika and I attend USF!! I love writing about mental health awareness, fashion, relationships, and anything else I find important or interesting!! I hope u enjoy my articles:) <3