This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Photo by Rachel Smith

Name: Vianka Garcia

Age: 20

Major: Integrated PR & Advertising 

Hometown: Miami

Dream job: Event Planner 

Favorite color: Burgundy 

Favorite dog breed: Golden Retriever

Favorite TV Show(s): Gossip Girl

Sign: Taurus

Favorite Tampa coffee spot: I don’t drink coffee but love me some good boba tea! 

Favorite spot on the Tampa campus: The Hammocks by Castor Hall

Why did you choose USF? It felt like home.

Why did you join Her Campus? I experienced HerConference and experienced the power and empowerment that the organization as a whole has. 

What is your HC USF position? Head of Content Creation

What else are you up to right now? I am a Rho Gamma for the Panhellenic Association! I am part of the team of empowering women trying to help others find their home in Panhellenic life. 

Photo by Rachel Smith

An Integrated PR and Advertising major trying to find my voice in this wild world. On my way to being a boss lady in the social media relations world. I am a sucker for growth and am always looking for new experiences and perspectives! I am thrilled to be involved with my HerCampus chapter and can't wait to see the new experiences it gives me!
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.