Meet Her Campus USF’s Cutest Couple: Theresa and Josh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

You saw their picture on our Facebook page, now it’s time to learn a little bit more about Her Campus USF’s cutest couple, Theresa Novak and Josh Mcbride! It all started when they met in the Juniper Popular laundry room. “I taught her how to do the laundry process,” said Josh. Later in September of that year, 2011, it was Josh’s birthday and Theresa was there with his friends to have dinner with Josh at Andros. That night he asked her out on dinner and movie date and at that time she said, “I’ll have to get back to you.” She kept her word and they eventually went out on a date to see the thriller movie “Contagion.”

They have been a strong couple ever since that first date. They’ve been together for about a year and a half and the only struggle they face is managing their opposite schedules. They always manage to find time for each other and one of their strongest qualities as a couple is their willingness to make sacrifices for each other and working with each other.

“(I love her) because she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” said Josh, “and she’s willing to put up with my crazy schedule.” Even though others may find it odd, the couple prefers to spend a lot of time together and do as much as they can together despite their opposite schedules, but still make it a point to have time to spend with their roommates.

“He’s always asking what he can do to make something easier or help out and he’ll do anything he can to make things more convenient,” said Theresa, “I can tell that he cares and is concerned.” Getting through their classes together is what makes this couple strong. They work as a support system and when one is busy the other one try to help them out.

Theresa and Josh were very excited about the opportunity to win cutest couple and were very excited when they found out that they won. With the help of friends and family members they spread the word to vote for them and they were very excited to see their number of votes grow.  They knew there were a lot of other cute couples participating, but they were confident that they could win.

Theresa and Josh will now enjoy their prize for their cuteness on a date to The Yogurt Spot for froyo.  

I am an editorial writer for Her Campus USF!
Ashley is a Chapter Advisor and currently living in Brooklyn, New York.