This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Name: Luis Vasquez
Hometown: Tampa, Fl
Major: International Business and International Relations
Year: Senior

What organization(s) are you a part of?
“I am part of Japanese club, Korean American Student Association, Anthropology club, American Filipino society, Salsa club, the soccer team and the Italian club.”

Why did you decide to go to USF?
“I picked USF because all my family members went there. I love the diversity and everyone recommended it. I love it.”

What do you love most about USF?
“I love how it is very diverse and I love how there is always something to do every single day. I love all the organizations. I love being involved with intramural sports with my roommates and friends. I love everything about it.”

What kind of music do you listen to?
“I listen to basically everything as long as it is not screaming all the way through the song. I like it if it has a nice guitar. I am starting to get into international songs like Korean pop, Japanese pop and Chinese Pop as well.”

What movies do you like to watch?
“I watch everything from horror to action films. I watch chick flicks as long as it has some nice comedy in it.  Like Bridesmaids is really funny.”

Do you think you have changed at all since High School?
“I used to be shy in high school and now I am not.”

What do you look for in a girl?
“I look at everything from nice personality to being a nice person. She must love animals (because I love animals), and she has to have a nice sense of humor. Having pretty eyes and smile is a plus. I also like a girl that is smart and is someone I can have a conversation with.”