pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus USF #GiftsforGrads on eBay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Commencement is upon us, collegiettes™! Graduating from college is an amazing accomplishment for USF seniors. Although graduation is a bittersweet day of farewells to friends and faculty, it is also a time of celebration. Here at Her Campus USF, we want to congratulate our graduates for all of their hard work and dedication to their education. Walking across the stage at graduation will make all of those late nights and long hours in the library worth it.

So we have created two #GiftsforGrads collections on eBay. The collections include great gifts for college graduates. Our collections combine fun and fashion with functionality!

College graduates are definitely in need of some technology. Post-college life is the professional world and we want our grads equipped with everything they need.

The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Bundle has it all for an aspiring photographer or anyone tired of phone quality photos.

The Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook Convertible Tablet Touch is perfect for grads in need of a computer upgrade.

In addition to new gadgets, what girl doesn’t love new accessories and bling?

The  Alex and Ani Graduation Cap bracelet is beautiful!

Michael Kors has a variety of watches for women. The Michael Kors watch is a great gift for a grad with an upcoming busy schedule full of new opportunities.

Check out the rest of our two #GiftsforGrads collections here and here! You can browse through the entire grad gift guide too!

Make your own #GiftsforGrads collection on eBay and enter for a chance to win $500 to shop on eBay! Create your collection at ebay.com/celebratecollections by June 15!

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.