University of South Florida?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
University of South Florida?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Photo by Rachel Hudson / HC USF
Style > Beauty

HER CAMPUS Estée Lauder Skin Care Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Estée Lauder has officially released their Nutritious skin care line. The skincare collection includes three products: the 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser, Radiant Essence Treatment Lotion, and a Melting Soft Crème/ Mask Moisturizer. I have had the privilege to test two products from the new skincare line. I will be testing the Foaming Cleanser and Melting Soft Mask Moisturizer. 

I am sure every college student has recently seen the Estée Lauder products on their Tik Tok timeline. At first sight I was instantly attracted to the packaging of each product. When it comes to trending skin care lines, shoppers tend to gravitate towards products with packaging that is appealing. The new Estée Lauder skin care line consists of an ombre pink pattern that resembles a fresh pomegranate shade. The refreshed pink packaging contains a luxurious cap and accessible packaging.

As a commuter, I wake up at 7am to get to campus on time for my classes. I usually have to remain on campus until 6 pm so that I can complete my assignments and finish my internship meetings. By the time I head back home from campus, my skin usually feels dull and dry. I have combination skin and I usually gravitate towards products that leave a hydrating finish. After receiving the new Melting Soft Mask Moisturizer, I have been leaving the product in my backpack so that I can reapply the moisturizer every time my skin starts to feel dry.  

2-in-1 Foam Cleanser

The first product that I tried from the skincare line was the 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser. The cleanser is said to help dull and irritable skin feel more nourished. Estée Lauder claims that the application process will allow one’s skin to feel healthier and it will minimize pores. The foam cleanser contains ingredients like Niacinamide and Glycerin which helps maintain a plump and hydrated skin barrier. After applying the foam cleanser, during my morning skin care routine, my pores were less visible which helped improve the appearance of my foundation. My skin felt hydrated and fresh. This is one of the first cleansers that were not harsh on my skin and helped reduce redness. The foam cleanser feels like a light weight cream that allows my skin to feel clean and refreshed. 

Melting Soft Crème/ Mask Moisturizer

I absolutely love this product because it has does not contain any animal derived ingredients. I begin my night-time skin care routine by applying a thin layer of the moisturizer. I have started applying the Melting Soft Mask Moisturizer before going to sleep. My skin has since felt refreshed and hydrated throughout the night. The moisturizer completely melted into my skin. As I wake up early every morning, my skin is usually very sensitive and inflamed. However, this moisturizer helped prepare my skin for a long school day in the Florida heat. 

Applying these products helped smooth my skin and shrink my pores. It kept my skin refreshed throughout my long 11-hour day on campus. After walking around campus in the Florida heat, my skin usually becomes extremely oily. However, the Zinc and Niacinamide in the products helped keep my skin hydrated and smooth. 

Hey Y'all! I am a senior at the Univ. of South Florida majoring in Political Science and minoring in Environmental Science!