This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Ever considered traveling abroad? Are there sites and cities you’re dying to see, but the dream (and cost) seems too far out of reach? Well then, allow me to introduce you to EF College Break –the company that’s about to turn your dreams into a reality.

Specifically geared towards the college student, EFCB hosts budget-friendly tours during spring, summer and winter (New Years) to destinations like Europe, Australia, Costa Rica, China, Japan and more. As a past traveler, I know first-hand the value of traveling with EFCB. The price of each trip includes everything from round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations, to transportation between cities/countries and admission into several tourist attractions.

Last summer, I embarked on EFCB’s “European Road Trip” tour and had the time of my life. Not only did I see some of the most incredible sights in the world (the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Dutch windmills in Amsterdam and the alleged balcony from Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” in Verona), but also I made amazing friends along the away!

Recently, I found out that EFCB offers a Campus Manager internship to most universities. As a PR student, I jumped at the opportunity to help promote something I’m so passionate about to my peers at USF: travel. Now, I look forward to helping others embark on an adventure of their own by joining one of EFCB’s tours.

So once more, I’ll ask: Have YOU ever considered traveling abroad? What cities or countries are YOU dying to see? Contact me and I’ll help you turn your dreams into a reality!

Check out all of our tours!

(Follow ‘em on Facebook and Twitter too!)

For more information contact USF’s EFCB Campus Manager -Sarah Shehorn (sshehorn@mail.usf.edu).

*Plus! Use my Campus Manager code to score HUGE discounts: USF7148 .The discount may also be used to gain access in our “Flash Sales,” so don’t delay – book for summer 2012 today!