Candice Gregg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Name

– Candice Gregg
Major– International Studies but changing it to Hospitality Management
Graduation Year– 2014
Relationship Status– In a Relationship

Ultimate goal in life– “To show people Jesus Christ’s love in my everyday life and keep my focus on him and I believe everything will fall into place [and then she smiled]..”

What do you look for in a partner? “[That he] has a relationship with God, accepts me, respects me and cares for me.”

Most interesting thing about you? “I have been to East Asia and Portugal on mission trips while I was in High School. I was born in Canada but my parents are American, so I am kind of Canadian, but not by blood.”

What do you like about USF? “I like the campus. It’s really nice to just walk around because it isn’t flat, there are little hills. I like the school spirit.” 

What are some of your hobbies/ campus activities? “I love hanging out with my family and friends. I enjoy going to Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU) events like the weekly meetings and Girl’s night!”

Where do you plan on being in 10 years? “I hope to be married and working with International students!”

Personal Interests? “I love traveling! I love theme parks, Disney is my favorite! I love watching Modern Family!! I would rather have Chipotle than an ice cream sundae. I love my family and just hanging out with them!”