Brittney Ball

Brittney Ball

Psychology & Behavioral Healthcare Major

Junior

Age: 19

Hometown: Okeechobee, Fl

Why did you chose to come to USF?  "It was a good distance from home. I loved the campus and was impressed by the psychology program."

What are your post-graduation plans? "To get my master's degree and become a licensed therapist."

What has been your favorite class at USF? "Conflicts in the Middle East."

What are your goals for the year? "To complete the rest of my psych requirements for my bachelor's degree, pick a central focus for my second major and play on an intramural soccer team in the spring."

What are three words that you feel describe you?  "Opinionated, athletic, and laid-back."

What's your favorite show and why? "'Grey's Anatomy.' I got sucked in and I can't turn back now, no know matter how terrible Shonda is to her characters."

What is your favorite movie and a new movie you're looking forward to seeing? "'Amélie' is my favorite movie and I really want to see 'Carrie.'"

What is your favorite quote? "Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us." -Rainer Maria Rilke

What is something that would surprise people about you?  "I have 4 tattoos [One of them is the quote listed above] and I come from a town where there are more cows than people."