Ashley Peterson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Name- Ashley Peterson
Major– Anthropology
Graduation Year– 2012
Relationship Status– Taken  :)

Ultimate goal in life– “I want to be happy with whatever I am doing and where life takes me.”

What do you look for in a partner? “Someone who’s funny, outgoing, and that I can be myself with.”

Most interesting thing about you– “I have been on a lot of mission trips with my church. The most meaningful trip for me was when I went to Belize for 10 days (last year) and I stayed in a village and helped the people. I really became immersed in the culture and their lives. It was the best trip out of all my mission trips. It really gives you a great feeling knowing your helping for the greater good.”

What do you like about USF? The campus itself is cool. It’s big but not too big. And it’s full of a very diverse group of people.”

What are some of your hobbies/ campus activities? “I use to play intramural soccer and flag football. I actually really like to play video games and I am an avid film watcher. I originally wanted to major in film but that didn’t work out.. but maybe one day.”

Where do you plan on being in 10 years? “I hope that I will be in a career that I love. After graduation I really want to do research in another country and immerse myself with the people. I want to love what I do in the moment. I want to do something that I enjoy for the rest of my life.”

Personal Interests: “I am really into movies and music, specifically rock and drum n’ bass. I’m also really into Greek mythology and crime shows.”