5 Must Try Fall Pumpkin Spice Treats that are Not Pumpkin Spice Lattes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Fall is finally in the air,  and (mostly) everyone has one thing on their minds: Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

Of ccourse we absolutely adore Starbucks for their Pumpkin Spice Latte, but why not pumpkin spice everything? Here are some must try fall pumpkin spice treats that are not Pumpkin Spice Lattes:

1. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Muffin

When looking for the perfect snack to go with your coffee this fall, look no further than this delish pumpkin muffin.

2. Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer

Add a splash of this creamer to your morning coffee to have the perfect at home pumpkin spice coffee.

3. Auntie Anne’s Pumpkin Pretzel Nuggets

We all go crazy from the smell of these heavenly pretzels every time we hit the mall, so why not add a fall twist to the craziness?

4. ColdStone’s Pumpkin Pie in the Sky

Add some Fall flare to the evening with this perfect desert composed of rich pumpkin ice cream complete with caramel, graham cracker, and whipped cream! Yum!

5. Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle

And because just eating pumpkin spice things isn’t enough…

Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.