This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Halloween is fast approaching and sometimes you just don’t have time to think of a super intricate costume idea, but you also don’t want to wear something basic. Here are five easy unique couples’ costumes for you and your partner.

Any two characters from most animations

This may sound very easy or very hard but think about it, most animated characters keep to one basic outfit every episode and for the most part you can find these in your closet. Some examples of animations you can draw some inspiration from are “Scooby Doo,” “Rick and Morty,” “Bob’s Burgers,” “SpongeBob,” Mario, “Despicable Me,” “Family Guy,” and “American Dad” just to name a few.

A pun

This is super corny but always so easy for the most part you just need a plain t-shirt and a sharpie. Some ideas of puns you can interpret are: the black-eyed peas, social butterfly, ice ice baby, green with envy, smartie pants, queen bee, head in the clouds. All costumes that can be made with stuff already in your closet or a quick trip to Walmart.

Men In Black

Sunglasses, white shirt, black suit and tie. Most people have this already or it’s super easy to find in a local store

Greek Gods

Bed sheets. Thats it either use some you already own or go to your local thrift shop and get some then just wrap them around yourself like a toga.

Any two people from a sitcom
April and Andy Parks and Recreation
NBC

Sitcoms! Actual normal people that wear real clothes! Think “Parks and Rec,” “The Office,” “Melissa and Joey,” “The Nanny” all of which have a variety of outfits to choose from!

Hopefully these five easy ideas gave you some inspiration for the fast-approaching holiday.

Happy Halloween!

Alondra is a bright, smiley, cow-loving student majoring in Psychology and minoring in both biology and philosophy. She is also a pharmacy technician and hopes to one day become a doctor. On her day to day she is running from one place to another and being vocal about her activism. Alondra tends to be a busy bee and also a social butterfly. When she's not busy you will find her in a hammock and hanging out with her friends or family. She is also a proud puertorican, a libra , a Halloween fanatic and a mom to a lovely pitbull mix named Bella Rose