A great new way to shop: DormStormer.com

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

As college students, there is a neverending list of complaints that we tend to compile each semester.  For starters, have you ever found yourself complaining about how empty your wallet is?  Or maybe how you wish you could buy a cute sweater from Zara without feeling guilty?  And worst of all, not even having a ride to get to that sweater?  Well, here’s a new solution to all your problems: DormStormer.com.

Launching in March 2012, DormStormer will be bringing a whole new way of shopping (conveniently!) to college students.  Founded in July 2011, USC alum Adam Gausepohl, along with his sister Sarah and roommate Bryant Laitipaya, decided that college students should have access to the latest trends and brands without having to worry.  After holding several offline sales at USC, the trio decided to collaborate with students from USC, UCLA, and FIDM to form a team that would bring sample sales to students all over the nation.

These private sample sales will be exclusive to members of the site and will have items up to 70% off retail prices.  Each item will be handpicked by students from FIDM LA with a different brand featured every 48 hours.  Everything from shoes to accessories to apparel will be available.

Stay tuned for an interview with the co-founders and a sneak peek at their first sale!  Until then, find them on Facebook and Twitter or check out their blogs here (menswear) and here!

After crawling around Honolulu, Hawaii as a toddler, exploring various cultures in Singapore as an elementary schooler, and roaming the exciting streets of Seoul, Korea as a teenager, Nicole finally made her way to the University of Southern California. Currently a junior Communication major, she's still trying to figure out what exactly it is she wants to do, but is looking to someday be involved with a career that will allow her to incorporate her love for writing, fashion, and the entertainment business. In her downtime, she loves to read blogs, eat sweets, embrace her inner shopaholic, watch movies, swoon over Mad Men, and laugh it up with her friends.