The Zodiac Signs as Hydro Flask Colors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Aries – Mango

The go-to word for Aries? Bold. There is nothing subtle about an Aries and there is nothing subtle about this bright orange Hydro Flask. You will see this baby from a mile away which is what an Aries wants! A confident color for a confident sign.

Taurus – Stone

Molly Peach-Girl On Rock
Molly Peach / Her Campus

A Taurus is known for their reliability and practicality which is why the stone color Hydro Flask is perfect for them. They don’t need anything too flashy, as long as it’s doing its job and keeping the water cold then they are happy. So don’t overthink it, go for a more subdued color. 

Gemini – White

Geminis can be very indecisive, so when it comes to what color Hydro Flask to get, you might just want to stick to white. One minute they may be in love with lemon and the next they’re falling in love with flamingo. Save yourself some money and perhaps just decorate your Hydro Flask with stickers!

Cancer – Fog

Some people describe Cancers as imaginative and moody which makes me think of the clouds and how quickly they can change. This color is perfect for a Cancer because it’s not boring but it isn’t too out there for them. It keeps them in their comfort zone while still keeping their water cool as can be!

Leo – Watermelon

The Lalawatermelon Slices
Her Campus Media

This color is so eye-catching it’s sure to be the center of attention which is what a Leo craves. Bright pink perfectly matches a Leo’s cheerful and passionate spirit! You can guarantee filling up this water bottle will help you start the day on a high note.

Virgo – Cobalt

Virgos are loyal, practical and serious which makes this the perfect Hydro Flask color for them. This color just screams serious and its dark hue makes dents and stains less noticeable which is something a Virgo would look for. Just stick with something basic for this sign!

Libra – Black

A little boring I know, but Libras can also be highly indecisive which is why a neutral color is perfect for them. Similar to Geminis I highly recommend adding stickers as your mood changes instead of buying a new color for every mood. Plus who doesn’t like black? It goes with everything!

Scorpio – Lava

Scorpios are one of the feistiest signs and that is why the lava red Hydro Flask is perfect for them. A Scorpio doesn’t want a dull water bottle, they need something that really represents their passionate energy. A crazy color for a crazy sign!

Sagittarius – Sunflower

bouquet of sunflowers
Hoang Minh Hai

Sagittarius is another fire sign so what goes better with that than yellow! Sunflower yellow is one of the newest colors and helps encapsulates a Sagittarius’ unpredictable energy. They are also known to be very funny and yellow is a naturally happy color. This ray of sunshine color will always put a smile on your face. 

Capricorn – Jade

Capricorns are a very self-disciplined, responsible sign and they need a Hydro Flask that is both fun and reserved at the same time. Jade is the perfect shade for them because although it incorporates color, it is a darker shade so it isn’t too wild or out there for them. 

Aquarius – Citron

An Aquarius likes to be original so a color like citron is perfect for them because it’s not what everyone will naturally gravitate to. They also aren’t interested in anything that is dull or boring and this color is anything but! It may seem a little out there but not for an Aquarius.

Pisces – Pacific

island palm trees
Photo by Jose Espinal from Pexels

A Pisces’ symbol is the fish, so naturally, the best color for them is pacific blue. Much like the calm sea, a Pisces is very gentle and wise. They have a zen energy about them which perfectly goes with the fact that they’re a water sign.

My name is Katie Hannaford and I'm from Stafford, CT. I am a sophomore Health Studies major at The University of Rhode Island. I love to take cozy naps and my favorite color is yellow!