This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Name: Taylor Paige Kiechle

Hometown: Patterson, NY

Nationalities: German, Greek, Polish, and Romanian 

URI Affiliations: Alpha Delta Pi sorority

1. Celebrity crushes: Jessie James Decker,“She’s so natural and real. I love her because she doesn’t act like she’s so above everyone else.”

Jesse Metcalfe “He’s so easy to look at and he’s going to be my future husband probably.”

2. Where would your dream wedding be? On the beach in Bora Bora

3. Sweet or salty foods? “Sweet, I have a sweet tooth.”

4. What is your favorite movie genre? “Romantic comedy because I’m a hopeless romantic and I like to think my future is going to be a fairy tale.”

5. What accessory can’t you live without? “Lipstick, red to be exact. I wear it everyday it gives a little pop to your smile.”

6. What is your major and why? “Textile marketing because I love fashion but I want to be apart of the business world.”

7. Dream guy in 3 words: “Smart, funny, and respectful.”

8. Song that describes your life: Snakehips: All My Friends

9.Whats your pet peeve: “complainers, live your life!”

10. Favorite place at URI on campus: “The gym, it helps me get my mind off things.”

11. Ideal date: “Going out to dinner, coming home, snuggling on the couch & watching a movie. I’m easy to please.”

12. Favorite quote: “A mistake repeated more than once is a decision. I love a lot of quotes though.”

13. Go to show: “The bachelor, like everyone else.”

14. What are your hobbies? “Working out, hanging out with my friends, partying, getting protein shakes, and Netflix.”

15. Coolest thing you’ve ever done: “Sky diving, for sure!” 

Please write a short bio here! And don't forget to add a photograph!!