This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Two of my favorite things have to be fashion and movies. So why not watch movies about fashion? I mean, it only makes sense! Here are some of my favorite fashion-related movies!

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic

imdb

This movie is honestly so fun. I love every second of this film and I feel like I can see myself in the main character. I can definitely see myself having to freeze my credit card in a block of ice to stop me from shopping.

2. Clueless

Clueless
Paramount Pictures

Okay, so technically this isn’t a movie about fashion but it is filled with iconic outfits. If you haven’t seen Clueless, what are you doing with your life? I love every single one of Cher’s outfits in this movie. If the fashion is not enough to get you to watch Clueless, Paul Rudd is in this. Need I say more?

3. The Devil Wears Prada

Black Heels on wood floor
Photo by Luis Quintero from Pexels
Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway: two iconic actors. I remember watching this movie for the first time with my mom and I absolutely loved it. I know that the outfits in this movie may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I love them!

Hi! My name is Casey Badal and I am the Co-President of Her Campus at URI. I am a Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design major with a minor in Public Relations. I love all things fashion, reading and movies!