This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Sometimes we all need a little reminder. Just something little that reminds us we’re okay. Everything is going to be okay. Just in case you don’t hear one of them today, you can read them here.

1. It’s Okay to Cry 

Sometimes you just have to let it out. You’ll feel better when you do, instead of holding it in. But cry, then recover. Be okay, because you can be. You owe it to yourself to be okay.

2. It’s Okay to Put Your Phone Down

You don’t have to answer everyone’s text or Snapchat every time you see it. Take time to be with your friends and really live in the moment. Take time to be alone without your phone, and really take time to relax without social media.

3. It’s Okay to Wear What You Want

If you like it, wear it. If it makes you happy then who cares what anyone else thinks.

4. Embrace Your Inner Weirdo

Be different. It’s okay to not be cool all the time. Enjoy the moments when you don’t have to think about what to say and can act as you feel.

5. If You Love Someone, Tell Them Now

It’s not worth it in life to hold back and not tell someone what they mean to you. You may not always have the chance, so say it while you do.

6. Eat Dessert

Don’t be afraid to eat what you want sometimes. It’s okay to enjoy it.

7. Laugh

Laugh as much and as often as you can. Never hold back your laughter.

8. Read

Take time to read and immerse yourself in a book and the characters. 

9. Make Plans

Ask your friends, and have an idea of what to do. 

10. You Don’t Have to Have It All Figured out Right Now

It will all work out and everything will fall into place. 

Psychology major at URI with a double minor in English and Education. Loves coffee & anything caramel, dancing, music and watching Netflix. Obsessed with all things Disney and spent a semester working at Disney's Animal Kingdom.