This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Autumn is here! Here are a few tips on how to have the perfect, cozy, Fall night.

String Up Fall Twinkle Lights

If you want to set up a cozy atmosphere in your living room, then try stringing up fall-themed twinkle lights around your windows or near your TV. In my living room, I got a set of battery operated leaf string lights at CVS and put them on the perimeter of my TV.

Halloween Blanket and Fuzzy Socks

Halloween themed blankets are so cute and are perfect to snuggle up with while you play a Halloween movie for spooky season! And you can never go wrong with cute fuzzy socks.

Bake Cookies!

Baking any kind of cookie is always a good move for a cozy fall night. Especially the Pilsbury Halloween cookies!

Watch a Scary Movie!

Some classic scary Halloween movies include Nightmare on Elm Street, the Halloween series, The Sixth Sense, and Coraline. Other newer scary movies include It, Sinister, Insidious, The Nun, and The Conjuring.

Eat Too Much Candy

While you’re watching a horror movie wrapped up in cozy blankets, eat the Halloween candy straight from the bowl! Calories don’t count this spooky season!

Now you’re set for having the perfect Fall night in!

My name is Amanda Precopio, and I am currently a senior Film Media major at the University of Rhode Island. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for URI's HerCampus Chapter!