8 Peppermint-Flavored Foods and Drinks to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

During the fall, pumpkin-flavored, well, everything was everywhere! From coffee to candles, if you were in the mood for pumpkin it definitely wasn’t hard to find. Now another flavor has arrived just in time for winter; peppermint! Check out these peppermint-flavored treats you have to try before they’re out of season.

1. Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s

These delicious sandwich creme cookies are packed with a peppermint punch! They are only available during the holidays, so stock up now before they’re all gone.

2. Pretzel Crisps

Available in dark chocolate and white chocolate, these sweet pretzel thins are topped with a cool crunch of crushed peppermint.

3. Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares

Available in milk and dark chocolate, this limited edition sweet is a classic and always a great purchase.

4.  Edy’s Peppermint Ice Cream

If you’re not a huge fan of chocolate, then try this delish limited edition ice cream flavor! It’s creamy, full of peppermint bites, and definitely a worthwhile seasonal treat.

5. Starbuck’s Peppermint Mocha

A holiday classic at Starbucks, this flavorful latte is our top priority while it’s available!

6. Dove Peppermint Bark

Dove chocolates are already so smooth and rich– and the addition of peppermint gives it just a sweet little twist. This is another limited edition chocolate worth indulging in!

7. Peeps Peppermint Marshmallow Stars

Crushed peppermint on the outside and fluffy, chewy, yummy goodness on the inside. You can’t go wrong with this festive treat!

8. T’s Holly Jolly Hot Chocolate

If you’re from little Rhody, then you know T’s Seasonal Menu is a dream come true. Stop by T’s and try their Holly Jolly Hot Chocolate. Topped with a peppermint drizzle, this drink is too yummy!

Alexia Williams is a member of the Class of 2017 at the University of Rhode Island. She is a Elementary Education and Sociology double major. She loves to eat, pray,and love!