Lucky number 13: Gabriel Arce

When there's a volleyball game on campus,the Rafael A. Mangual Coliseum is packed with students cheering for our team. You might have seen the cutie of the week wearing number 13 on court. Gabriel Arce, one of the newest members of the volleyball team has a passion for the sport but that does not stop him from making time to go out and dance the night away. This cutie will melt you with his smile and will charm you with his brains. This future engineer won’t let you down, keep reading to get to know him a little bit better.

Name: Gabriel Arce

Year: Freshmen

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Ponce

Let’s get to know Gabriel!

Single or Taken: Single

Favorite food: "Arroz con Chuletas Fritas y Tostones"

Blondes or brunettes?: Brunettes

Cozy night in or crazy night out? Definitely a crazy night out.

Perfect date: Go to the beach, have a couple of beers, enjoy some music and watch the sun set.

Position you play in the volleyball team? Libero 

What do you look for in a girl? I like a girl who is smart, open minded, honest and isn’t afraid to have a little fun.

Future plans: My goal is to graduate UPRM, become a Mechanical Engineer and stay in Puerto Rico because I love it here.

What do you do on your free time? Mostly jang around with my friends and dance. I’m always dancing.

UPRM girls are better because:  They have the perfect combo, they are pretty and smart.

Photos taken from Gabriel’s Facebook page.