This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

There’s no doubt that fall is our favorite season. With the cozy weather and the hot drinks, what isn’t there to love?! I bet you’re thinking about midterms. Okay, okay, that’s one thing, but what about burgundy lip shades and fuzzy socks? Oh, and most importantly, Her Campus’ Survival Kits! Oh yes, Her Campus has us covered with goodies no matter how many midterms we have because there’s nothing wrong with looking great and, most importantly, feeling great.

Now, to the good stuff, here is everything we were spoiled with:

L’Oréal Sublime Bronze

It’s a fact that here in Puerto Rico we don’t need much help getting tanned, but L’Oréal has us covered for those days when the sun is hidden and we don’t want to look pale. With this Sublime Bronze, we achieve the look we want to rock in this dull fall weather!

Skintimate Shaving Creams

No-shave-November is just around the corner, but Her Campus and Skintimate know that sometimes we have to come out of our sweatpants and actually wear dresses or shorts that are, sadly, leg revealing. So, they hooked us up with some shaving cream. Even better, they’re travel size!

Franks RedHot Hot Sauce

Hot sauce! Okay, so you know when you go to some parties and the food is kind of tasteless? Well, Frank Red Hot travel size pouches are filled with everything we need for us to eat a nice, flavorful meal! Oh, and what about that cute bag? I will definitely carry it around everywhere!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

When your makeup is stubborn and you’re struggling to take it off, just use some Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. And guess what, it’s also travel size! Yes! We guarantee that this will get rid of anything and everything stuck on your face, and you too feel like a natural beauty queen!

Sabre Personal Alarm

Sadly, we live in a world where we must be prepared for danger; so, Her Campus sent us a personal alarm for if we ever find ourselves in a situation where we need immediate help. With its piercing sound, this alarm can wake up a whole country. Hopefully, we won’t have to use it, but now we are prepared if we ever need to!

Bath and Body Works Wallflower Fragrance Diffuser

Now, something to make studying more pleasant. You see, who wants to study in a smelly room? No one, obviously. Well, Bath and Body knows what’s up and hooked us up with a fragrance diffuser, so our rooms smell nice and clean while we drown in our tears because crying doesn’t have to stink!

Buxom Big Tease Mascara

After a breakdown comes the glow-up. You know, when you stop crying, you pep talk yourself into believing you’re amazing (facts) and you put on some makeup to not only feel amazing, but to look amazing! And with this Big Tease mascara you will look fab in no time!

Garden of Life Protein Bars

Getting hungry? Never worry, we have GōLBARs. They’re organic protein bars ready for you to take it on the go, so you don’t starve! We can’t wait to eat them all!

Now that we have all these essentials, we are ready to slay those midterms and slay this fall season!

Fabiola del Valle is 22 y/o English Lit. major studying at UPRM. She currently holds the position of Campus Correspondent and karaoke queen.