Cutie: Miguel Robledo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Without a doubt, you must have seen this week cutie always with his pleasant smile around campus. Meet Miguel Robledo, he is an energetic, friendly, familiar, and goal orientated student that in an upcoming future aspires to be a veterinarian. However, he isn’t just about the books; you might seen him having a good time with his friends. Don’t hesitate and keep reading more about Miguel’s interest!

Name: Miguel Robledo

Hometown: Guaynabo

Major: Animal Science

Year: Senior

HCUPRM: Single or taken: Taken

HCUPRM: Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes

HCUPRM: What do you look in a girl? A girl that is honest, funny, loyal , and committed to her studies.

HCUPRM: What’s a perfect date for you? If it’s a dinner date I prefer it close to the beach.

HCUPRM: Favorite dish: Pasta

HCUPRM: Where do you like to hangout the most? I don’t like to hang out in the same places, but lately I have been to Rincon or Joyuda.

HCUPRM: Favorite drink: Beer (Peroni)

HCUPRM: What are your goals? Be a veterinarian.

HCUPRM: How do you consider yourself? I consider myself as a loyal friend, familiar, energetic, and happy person.

HCUPRM: Best college experience: Spring Break 2012

HCUPRM: UPRM girls are better because…they’re different and independent.

Hi! My name is Juvell Burris I am originally from Charlotte, North Carolina. However, I have been raised all my life in Puerto Rico. Currently, I am an undergraduate student in the University of Puerto Rico in Mayagüez under the bachelors of Industrial Microbiology. Even though my passion for math and science predominates everyday my main goal is to discover new potentials I can approach.
Her Campus at UPRM