Cutie of the Court: Fernan Herrero

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Collegiettes, you finally have a reason to hit the tennis courts! You better not mind building up a sweat (no, not from playing tennis), because Fernan Herrero will have your pulse racing. This green eyed hottie is a tennis player and was a member of UPRM’s tennis team! Not only is he major eye candy, he’s charming, down to earth, and a total sweetheart as well! After various days of stalking and tracking him down, we finally managed to score a juicy interview with him:

Quick Profile:

❖      Name: Fernan Herrero 

❖      Year: 5th

❖      Age: 22

❖      Major: Civil Engineering

❖      Hometown: San Juan

❖      Relationship status: Taken (sorry, ladies!) 

Let’s get down to business: it’s interview time!

HC: It’s a Friday night; do you prefer a cozy night in or a wild night out?          

FH: I prefer getting together with friends at my house.

HC: What do you consider your best feature?

FH: My personality.

HC: Describe yourself in one word.

FH: Passionate.

HC:  What do you like the most about your girlfriend?

FH: I like that she’s smart, dedicated, and doesn’t need makeup to look beautiful.

HC: What’s your weirdest obsession?

FH: The only channel I watch is the Food Network!

Now for the deep and serious questions…:

HC: Boxers or briefs?

FH: Briefs!

Haha, okay, okay, back to the interview:

HC: Who is your role model, and why?

FH: My father is my role model because he’s very dedicated to his job and his family.

HC: What are your plans after you graduate?

FH: I’d like to stay in Puerto Rico, and little by little, start building my own company.

HC: What was it like playing for UPRM’s tennis team?

FH: Last year was my last season with the team, and we won the championship. I feel that my experience here at Mayaguez wouldn’t have been the same without the tennis team. Being able to represent the university playing the sport that I love makes me very proud.

HC: Give us your best pickup line!

FH: I don’t think I’ve ever used a pickup line, hahaha. I think it’s very cliché. When it comes to meeting someone, you just have to let the conversation flow naturally.

HC: Flash us your cutest smile, pleaseee!

HC: UPRM girls are better because…

FH: My girlfriend is from UPRRP, so this is a tough question, hahaha.

Well, there you have it collegiettes! Tune in next week to find out who’s the next Campus Cutie! Who knows, it might be you!

Name: Ana Portnoy Brimmer University: University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez Major: English Literature Likes: reading, writing, dancing, eating, exercising, traveling, day dreaming, laughing, thinking, comedy, movies, photography, parties, mother nature